|How does Renovate America protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Renovate America collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
• Provide your mortgage information and give us your contact information
• Pay your bills or apply for a loan
• Open an account. We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
• Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthiness
• Affiliates from using your information to market to you
• Sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing. See below for more on your rights under state law.
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
||Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.